Jute, known as the “Golden fibre” 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly material and pollution free for environments, and we should promote the usage of jute products so that we can also contribute to our environment to make our planet plastic free, clean and healthy place.
Let us first see why we should use jute products:
- It is Eco friendly.
- It is reusable. It is durable, long lasting and can be subjected to rough use.
- It can be recycled.
- It is multipurpose.
- It can carry more weight as compared to conventional carry bags.
- It occupies less space.
- It does not need regular washing with virtually no maintenance.
- As its stronger then paper & cotton hence cost effective so do not much tax your pocket.
- It is easily available.
Why is jute eco friendly?
- Jute fibre is entirely bio-degradable and compostable.
- Jute fibre is recyclable.
- Jute bags are hard-wearing and can be used again and again, negating the need to use plastic carrier bags.
- Jute can be grown without the need to use pesticide or fertiliser. Where these chemicals are used jute requires very little of them compared to other crops.
- Jute reaches maturity in under 6 months and offers large crop yield for the area of land its grown upon. This efficiency of growth means less land is required compared to other crops and therefore reduces the need to encroach upon wilderness and natural habitats.
- The woody core of the jute plant (called hurd) has the potential to meet the majority of the world’s wood needs. Underutilised at the moment, jute hurd has the potential to have a huge positive impact on the reduction of deforestation.
- The plant absorbs large amounts of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
Accordingly jute bag is quite possibly the main items produced using jute. In any case, jute bags can be used in multiple ways; for carrying reading material, folders, lunch, carry, and so on It can likewise fill in as a shopping bags, which would limit the temptation for a plastic one. These jute bags are convenient to carry and come in diverse colors, designs, sizes and range.